Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BONANZLE HAS TALENT

Hi everyone.

I am back. I am in the process of renewing my commitment to this blog. I admit I have been lacking in my efforts here. Now it is onward and upwards.



In my efforts to promote my bonanzle booth (http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/jinx_stuff) I have wondered thru many other booths and have met a great number of people. All of these Bonanzle sellers are passionate about what they do at Bonanzle. Some of the people I have met are multi talented. Something, a buyer would probably never learn about the vendor unless they get to chatting it up.



In this blog, I would like to feature one person I think fits the bill on a professional and personal level. Debbie sells on Bonanzle (http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/dcoyote) She Wolfs Den.

She has an interesting array of items. Check it out.



Debbie is a caring mother, grandmother and daughter. She is also multi-talented. One of her strong talents is writing poetry. I usually am not affected one way or the other by poetry, BUT Debbie's poetry has touched my heart. Hopefully one day she will be published. I am posting one of her poems here.



Meet Debbie Collins

Author



http://s3.amazonaws.com/bonanzleimages/user_profile_image/afu/user_profile_images/0036/5061/Old_Times_2008__22_4_thumb175.jpg



Tomorrow May Never Come

By Debbie Collins MCN: CWYB9-UJ82H-793AU © copyright Sat Jun 05 03:11:45 UTC 2010 - All Rights Reserved




TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME



I remember standing beside the place that you will rest for eternity,
I thought of all the feelings trapped in my heart… the hurts… the pains… the happiness… the joys… that I never had a chance to share with you.
I had thought … there is always tomorrow.
I loved you so very much, but I wonder now…did you know… did it show… even though the words went unspoken?
Not because the love was not there, but because… I thought, there was always Tomorrow.
As I stood by your side with only your memory in my heart, I realized, I could have done so much more… but it’s too late, for there is NO tomorrow!



Debbie also does some fantastic Doodle Art



http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs514.ash1/30296_124886464211525_100000705168759_176528_327776_s.jpg


http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs514.ash1/30296_124886460878192_100000705168759_176527_1444629_s.jpg




I hope the above gives you all a little more insight into the people behind the sellers facade. I know I have learned a great deal from the many people I have met on Bonanzle. A lot of these people are very inspiring.



Hopefully, others will come forward with their "other" talents and can be show cased here as well.



Until the next time......be happy.....be safe



Jinx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry everyone...I am having some technical issues. I can't seem to get the pictures posted correctly.The links are clickable and I will continue to work on this to correct it.
    Jinx

    ReplyDelete