Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SQUEAKY WHEELS FOR THIS BONANZLE SELLER

PROMOTING AN ON LINE BUSINESS




I am still on my learning curve. In my last post, I challenged everyone to learn something new every day. I have to admit that I was disappointed that no one responded with their new knowledge. I was hoping to get some feedback as to what people had learned. But it is okay as long as you met the challenge for your own personal goals. I also got some followers to my blog. Thank you .




I am still doing the dog paddle and am getting a little tired. There is so much to be learned.




I am learning a great deal on how to promote an on line business. My head was reeling.....do a blog, join this group, join that group, google feed, do follow-ups on those groups yada yada yada.




Well, I gained some knowledge on the subject. IT'S A LOT OF WORK. My eyes were going crossed from the monitor screen, my chair has a permanent indentation in it (not to mention my flat bottom), my fingers are not as limber as they once were for typing and it is time to file down my fingernails. Thank heavens for spell check. And I have only partially listed a few more items. Have to get back to that camera. It is probably feeling a little neglected.



Through it all I have learned that anything worth going after requires a lot of work. I have seen some fruits of my labor....increased traffic to my booth. Heck even a few small sales. I must be on the right track. Next... I have to learn how to increase sales. Hmmm........at least the mind is working.... the wheels are turning even if they are a little squeaky. Anybody have any WD-40?


If you haven't checked out Bonanzle yet, do so... you won't be disappointed. It is a fast and upcoming new venue for on line shopping. There are over 1.8 million items listed and thousands more added each day. Wow talk about shopping till ya drop! We all have to do our bit for the economy. I say spend spend spend. I am not sure hubby agrees with me but I just tell him I am helping the economy. He gets this silly grin on his face, shakes his head and walks away. He knows he won't win this one. LOL. There is no controlling me.


Anyway, you can start your pilgrimage at the following booth






Have a great day and I hope I put a little smile on your face.

Till next time take care.


Jinx














2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! I know the feeling. WOW..its alot of work, now isn't it. I love your twist of humour on the subject. Its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also now one of your follwers! awesome blog. Feel free to follow mine as well if you wish.

    ReplyDelete